Following the comprehensive initial preparations, during the first phase of BITF operation, three major directions were identified for the acheivement of BITF objectives:
- Development of innovations through final stages of research processes in development and commercialization of new products, services, technologies and prototypes in the process of transferring knowledge and technologies from the faculties to the practice.
[ Projects ]
- Support to innovative start-up businesses/BITF tenants in overcoming the difficulties faced at the beginning of operation, and developing a successful business through economic, legal, accounting and other services provided by BITF, including education, consulting and mentoring services.
[ Companies' Club ] [ Public Call ] [ Business Space ] [ Business Consulting ]
Our results in numbers:
- 600 m2 of renovate business space
- 500 students has passed the trainings on entrepreneurship
- 150 young people engaged in the incubator and enterprises-tenants
- 33 small enterprises tenants of the incubator
- 18 new technologies/services developed in innovation projects
- 5 clusters/networks established
- 1 service center developed (set of legal, accounting and financial services, business plan). Market research services and protection of intellectual property services are currently developing.
- 1 project center developed