Our results in numbers:
- 620 students has passed the trainings on entrepreneurship
- 400 young people engaged in the incubator and enterprises-tenants
- 66 small enterprises tenants of the incubator
- 45 new technologies/services developed in innovation projects
- 10 patents applications
- 3 clusters/networks established
- 1 service center developed (set of legal, accounting and financial services, business plan). Market research services and protection of intellectual property services are currently developing.
- 1 project center developed
The Business Technology Incubator of Technical Faculties Belgrade L.L.C. has been established as a partnership between the four technical faculties of the University of Belgrade (Civil Engineering, Mechanical, Electrical and Technological/Metallurgical), the Municipality of Palilula and the Democratic Transition Initiative, and the establishment has also received support from the Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe (OSCE).
Establishment of Incubator based on international experiences and best practices has the following goals:
- To encourage and support young and educated people in starting up their own business and to keep them in Serbia,
- To create the conditions for commercialization of the results obtained through science and research activities of university professors and their associates, by spinning of private enterprises,
- To facilitate the creation of new Hi-Tech SMEs.
The aim of the Incubators is to give support in the early stages of business development in the form of subsidized overhead (office and research space and technological and telecommunication infrastructure), administrative assistance (legal, accounting, etc.), as well as business counseling (planning, management, marketing, etc.).
The Incubator has been given its own space in the Campus of Technical Faculties Belgrade, Ruzveltova 1A.
Following the comprehensive initial preparations, during the first phase of BITF operation, three major directions were identified for the acheivement of BITF objectives:
- Development of innovations through final stages of research processes in development and commercialization of new products, services, technologies and prototypes in the process of transferring knowledge and technologies from the faculties to the practice.
[ Projects ]
- Support to innovative start-up businesses/BITF tenants in overcoming the difficulties faced at the beginning of operation, and developing a successful business through economic, legal, accounting and other services provided by BITF, including education, consulting and mentoring services.
[ Companies' Club ] [ Public Call ] [ Business Space ] [ Business Consulting ]